Project ManagerSofia, Bulgaria
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with excellent proficiency in English to join our product development team in Sofia.
As a Documaster Project Manager, you will be working in an international environment and will be supporting and coordinating a highly motivated crew, while balancing numerous priorities on a daily basis. Your main responsibility will be to act as a bridge between the various product development stakeholders, located in Bulgaria, Norway and Sweden. As part of your daily work you will need to:
- build and support an open and collaborative environment to accomplish the organization, product and team goals and to keep people content and involved in the Documaster journey
- prioritize initiatives and projects across products by taking into account goals from the whole product stack and aligning with the product owners and roadmaps
- create and follow through release plans for the Documaster products in cooperation with all technical teams and product owners
- integrate the activities of all technical teams - development, QA and infrastructure - to ensure timely and quality releases of the Documaster products
- coordinate resource needs in terms of product development and escalate and resolve any issues appropriately
- support and optimize the agile development process by enhancing the transparency, agility and focus among the various teams
- build and sustain strong working relationships with all key stakeholders.
You will need to organize and facilitate various meetings, applicable for the different projects and, where necessary, trigger ad-hoc discussions, making sure that the most relevant participants are invited. Regular documentation (release plans, status reports along with meeting notes and lessons learned) needs to be in place.
You will have the chance to participate in the fascinating evolution of an energetic startup into a more mature organization by proposing, establishing, and maintaining work and organizational processes, aimed at facilitating our product development cycle. You will not be alone in those efforts as everyone involved will support you. Building a good rapport and mutual respect with your coworkers is an absolute must and a looked-for quality if you would like to be part of our exciting company.
If the described position sparks your interest and you think you have some experience that might translate well into the above-mentioned responsibilities, you should get in touch with us right away.
● ● ●
We love seeing motivated and satisfied people every day. If you want to work in a team that constantly challenges you, and the job described here genuinely sparks your interest, you should get in touch with us right away. We will surely offer you a competitive salary if you are the right match for our team. On top of that, we have a stock options plan and offer additional health insurance. There are more goodies but we would like to keep them as pleasant surprises.
● ● ●
By applying for this position, you willingly provide Documaster Bulgaria with the following data in your resume: names, address, phone number, professional background and experience, education, additional certifications, qualifications and others for the purposes of the recruitment process for this position.